MIS Training Institute (MISTI) is delighted to announce dates for the 13th annual CISO Europe Summit & Roundtable. Europe’s favourite event for CISOs will reconvene on 11-13 May 2016 in Copenhagen at the Copenhagen Marriott Hotel.
Taking place in Denmark for the first time, and following on from the success of CISO 2015 hosted in Geneva, the 2016 summit will again be the meeting place for all CISOs to discuss new and emerging threats, develop information security strategy, share recent successes and failures and to explore what security looks like now and in the next 5-10 years on the road to transforming digital security in today’s businesses and governments. A global panel of experts will share insights and will unite the crème de la crème of Directors of Information Security, Information and Technology Risk and Cyber Risk and Resilience from across Europe.
NEW for 2016! CXO Europe: Cyber Risk as part of Enterprise Risk Management
Given the real threat to customer data, privacy and intellectual property, information security is a reputational risk that is becoming increasingly of interest to a wider, non-security audience.
This unique thought leadership discussion adjoined to the CISO Summit on 10 May 2016 is ideal for CISOs, C-level executives and board members to discuss current challenges to better understand current and emerging cyber security risks – from both perspectives of 1) knowing your business and what to protect and 2) knowing security and how to protect. From the CISO perspective, the CXO Cyber Risk Symposium presents a rare chance to question other C-level and board members about how best to present the message to be heard and about how cyber risk fits into the big picture of business risk and governance. Equally, Boards of Directors and other C-level executives need to be able to manage cyber threat issues in a consistent, practical and ethical way and this is a unique chance to hear directly from cyber security experts. A rare opportunity for CISOs to connect with CIOs, CFOs, CTOs, CEOs and Non-Executive Directors on the expectations, strategy and delivery!
Group dinners, receptions and cultural visits are all included as an integral part of the CISO Summit experience, meaning you are guaranteed dedicated time to network and make new professional friends!
- Learn something new: join best practice, case studies and keynote presentations from over Chiefs and Heads of Information Security, alongside in-depth panel sessions on Cloud Security, Enterprise Risk Management, Security Culture & Awareness, Future Threats and Prevention of Data Leakage.
- Bridge the gap: unique discussion between C-Suite & Board Members, Information Security professionals and Fraud experts about the increasing issue of Cyber Risk at the dedicated CXO Symposium
- Get hands on: join technical briefings and develop your practical skills.
- Extend your contacts: Enjoy networking opportunities with like-minded professionals both during and outside the summit at special receptions and dinners.
- Earn CPEs: Study for your ongoing professional learning and development.
Click here to register your place today and we look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to Copenhagen in May 2016.
Contact your local association representative for discount information!