The dates for the 14th annual CISO Europe Summit & Roundtable will be announced soon! Watch this space!
Group dinners, receptions and cultural visits are all included as an integral part of the CISO Summit experience, meaning you are guaranteed dedicated time to network and make new professional friends!
- Learn something new: join best practice, case studies and keynote presentations from over Chiefs and Heads of Information Security, alongside in-depth panel sessions on Cloud Security, Enterprise Risk Management, Security Culture & Awareness, Future Threats and Prevention of Data Leakage.
- Bridge the gap: unique discussion between C-Suite & Board Members, Information Security professionals and Fraud experts about the increasing issue of Cyber Risk at the dedicated CXO Symposium
- Get hands on: join technical briefings and develop your practical skills.
- Extend your contacts: Enjoy networking opportunities with like-minded professionals both during and outside the summit at special receptions and dinners.
- Earn CPEs: Study for your ongoing professional learning and development.
Who Should Attend
Directors of Information Security / Chief Information Security Officers
Directors of Risk – IT / Technology Risk / Information Risk / Digital Risk
Directors of Cyber Risk Resilience, Cyber Security & Threat Intelligence
CIOs, IT Directors & CTOs
Chief Security Officers
Chief Risk, Legal & Compliance Officers
2016 Supporting Associations:
Contact your local association representative for discount information!
2016 Media Partners: